- Storage, Color, Scale, Light, Space, Feasibility
- Study the size and scope of your project.
- Prevent costly mistakes
- Help you decide if your budget is realistic
- What do you want to achieve?
- a) Wider range of resources.
- b) People who specialize.
- c) Saves valuable time & money.
The more layers you have in a room, the cozier it is….
Chenille throws, tapestry pillows and artwork…..
Mirrors by themselves can be cold and flat;
add flowers to give it another dimension…… continue reading
- Identify Priority Area/Room
- Determine Needs & Wants
- Establish Budget
- Develop Color Scheme
- Determine Color Dominance
- Define Decorating Style
- Select Fabrics and Determine Placement
- Draw Floor Plan to Scale to Assure Balance
- Placement of Furnishings
- Accessorize….How, What & Where!