Reclaim Your Space, Reclaim Who You Are
Isn’t it time for YOU?
Life happens…spouses, kids, work…and before you know it, time has flown by and you feel like it has happened TO you. Now is the time to get back to YOU. Setting intention for your home and work spaces that serve and nurture you.
I know what you’re saying… “Yeah, that’s great, but I have no idea how to start!”
The answer is right here. You need a partner who understands you, what you are going through, and can guide you through this process to get you exactly what you truly want. Life may have pulled you here and there, but now it’s your turn to create EXACTLY what you want and need now moving forward.
Before I hear you say “Yeah, but….” STOP.
You’ve worked hard being all the things you’ve been in your life.
This is for YOU.
And you DESERVE IT.
You have the dream in your head of how you want you home to look…
But you’re not exactly sure how to make that vision a reality. What’s the first step? What if I make a big costly mistake? Wouldn’t it be so amazing to have someone who you could bounce ideas off of, ask advice from and get a solid plan to move forward with?
You really want to make your home feel like it’s yours
and not like it just happened to you.
You’ve tried again and again to “fix” it with more “stuff” only to have it look worse, more cluttered and not at all what you had envisioned. You deserve a space that speaks to you and that you resonate with, but you just don’t know where to start.
- You never paint your white or “builder’s beige” walls because you are afraid of painting the wrong color?
- You don’t hang anything on the walls because you’re not sure where or what to put there?
- You make a major purchase like a sofa or living room or bedroom furniture and when it’s delivered it is too big for the space or doesn’t look the same as it did in the store?
- You’ve looked all over trying to find the ‘perfect’ item to make your space feel more inviting only to get it home and find out “that wasn’t it”?
- You’ve moved your furniture all around trying to make the room feel roomier, cozier, etc and it still doesn’t feel right?
Can you imagine what it would feel like if…
- When you walk into your home, it just feels exactly like you want it to?
- You feel comfortable inviting friends over and enjoy relaxing with your family?
- When you look around, you love every color, every fabric, every furnishing and accessory because it truly reflects your personal style and needs?
My specialty is working with someone just like you who wants to make your home feel like YOU and not just a place that happened TO you.
Want to see how to get started on this journey to YOU?
“I was at my wits end when I hired Paula. All over my walls were squares of yellow paint in all different shades yet for the life of me I could not seem to figure out which one to choose. Paula guided me to a set of shades that would actually work with my decor and from there coached me as I selected the right one. Now my home has warm walls just as I wanted. Thank you Paula. Without you I’d still be stressing over which color to pick.”
– Jocelyn, Portland, OR