Redefine yourself by transforming your home after a major life shift.
You are a mid-life woman who has gone through something and feels lost or invisible in your own life. Maybe you saw it coming, maybe you didn’t but now your life is nothing of what it once was. You’ve gotten a divorce, your spouse has passed, the kids have left or maybe you’ve experienced a major career change.
No matter what is was, you are *different*. You’ve come out the other side and you are ready to move on to the next journey, the next chapter and you need your home and work spaces to reflect, nurture and support who you are *now*. You deserve to live in a home that feels exactly the way you want and need it to.
These life changes can be heart wrenching and spirit expanding all at once. You can learn how to keep all the good of what was while still looking ahead to what is to come.
Do you look around your home wondering who you are and how you got here? Nothing feels right. Pieces of a life once lived are now a memory and you don’t know how to change it or how to move forward. Your environment deeply influences and affects you. Don’t you deserve to intentionally create and make space for the life you want now?
This class is EXACTLY for you if:
- You’ve divorced or widowed and feel lost and untethered in your life.
- You’ve hit peri-menopause and are trying to navigate the physical and emotional changes that brings
- You’re shifting in your role as a mother with raising teens or children who are grown and gone
- Your career no longer fulfills you and you are craving a different path
- You’ve experienced some other major life situation that has shaken you and you need to recenter yourself in who you are now
You deserve and are allowed to create the SPACES you need to grow and become exactly who you want and need to be now.
In this half day hands-on workshop, Paula will offer variety of valuable tools, resources and individualized project advice so when you leave this class, you will have a guided plan to move forward in creating exactly the home and work spaces you need to begin your next incarnation of YOU!
What you will receive from this workshop:
- Discovering exactly how to create the nurturing spaces you need as you transition
- A step by step guide on how to create a workable plan that flows with your energy and finances
- Embracing acceptance and appreciation of where you are now and where you are headed
- Learning how to let go of things that no longer serve you and allowing yourself the things that will bring your joy and comfort
- A safe and supportive circle of women who are going through EXACTLY the same things you are
There are LIMITED spaces available so sign up now!
Supplies to bring:
- Photos of a current area or project you are working on or want to get started on (on your phone or printed out)
- A pen and a notebook or a journal
- Laptop or iPad (we’ll be doing some online work)
- A pair of scissors
Paula Nuspl is an intuitive design specialist who has been helping women create their home and work spaces in the Portland area since 1998. “Your home is your sanctuary. The place you relax and rejuvenate so you can do your best out in the world. What you surround yourself and live with affects you deeply. You deserve a home that makes you feel comfortable and is a true reflection of who you are now.”
She specializes in offering complete room consultations for wall color, furniture placement, accessories and providing a detailed guide to moving forward. “I am deeply honored when someone welcomes me into their home, their most sacred space, to help them manifest the feeling they are wanting. I love to see what they currently have and how to find the missing elements to pull it all together.”
Beginning each project with good planning and offering convenience with on-site design services to suit her clients individual needs, Paula provides consultation for those who wish advice to work on their own projects, as well as full project management from concept to completion.