Are you stepping fully into who you really are with all the unique talents that you have to offer?
Does your space support you or is it stagnant and cluttered full of things that no longer serve you or a life once lived? Isn’t it time to open yourself and be who you are meant to be? Deep inside you want to live the life you know that you could if you just let go of what was or what you thought your life ‘should’ be.
How good would it feel to have a place to land that nurtured and supported you?
One that really resonated with your soul? One that captured your true essence and inspired you to thrive everyday?
What does that look and feel like to you? There is no right or wrong answer; it is truly all about you. Set your fears aside and be open to healing and align your heart and soul with the things you chose to live with in your home. The colors, the textures, the feeling or style all affect how you see yourself.
Your home is an outward manifestation of how you feel about you on the inside.
So if what you’re seeing right now overwhelms you, makes you feel sad or lonely, it’s time to shift into a new way.
Learn how to gain clarity on how to design the perfect space that feels exactly like you and that you love to live in!
Your life is waiting for you to show up. Your gifts are waiting for you to share them. You deserve spaces that allow you to be free in who you truly are!
“Paula came to my home during a time when I was fed up with my home. Every empty space had become my “office” I wouldn’t/couldn’t invite people over anymore. She helped me decide what furniture needed to go and how to reorganize my living room so it felt open and presentable again.
I am the kind of person who likes to rearrange my home every season but it came to a time in my life when I needed help and I am glad I asked because she walked in and knew exactly what I needed and helped walk me through it. I feel joy every time I walk in my living room and my family loves it too!”
~Wiesje, Vancouver, WA
Do you look around your home wondering who you are and how you got here? Nothing feels right. Pieces of a life once lived are now a memory and you don’t know how to change it or how to move forward. Your environment deeply influences and affects you. Don’t you deserve to intentionally create and make space for the life you want now?
This class is EXACTLY for you if:
- You’ve gone through a divorce or death of your spouse and feel lost and untethered in your life
- You’ve hit peri-menopause and are trying to navigate the physical and emotional changes that brings
- You’re shifting in your role as a mother with raising teens or children who are grown and gone
- Your career no longer fulfills you and you are craving a different path
- You’ve experienced some other major life situation that has shaken you and you need to recenter yourself in who you are now
You deserve and are allowed to create the SPACES you need to grow and become exactly who you want and need to be now.
“Ok… so…my office is a mess because I can actually work in it now! Thanks to Paula! I came to her because even though I had a nice space with new to me furniture, I did not FEEL like working in my office. After asking me some questions and so forth, she advised me to move my desk around. I did have it facing the wall. I thought I was doing the right thing, putting everything against the wall to maximize space. But my back to the door and window made the room seem small and uninviting. Now it seems bigger! My daughter said, “Wow Mom! I feel like I’m sitting in an executive’s office!”
~Litonya, Vancouver, WA
In this class, Paula will guide you as you go deep and discover what you truly want from your home to support you moving forward. When you leave this class, you will have a beginning point to move forward in creating exactly the home and work spaces you need to begin your next incarnation of YOU!
What you will receive from this class:
- Discovering exactly how to manifest the nurturing spaces you need as you transition
- A step by step guide on how to create a workable plan that flows with your energy and finances
- Embracing acceptance and appreciation of where you are now and where you are headed
- Learning how to let go of things that no longer serve you and allowing yourself the things that will bring your joy and comfort
- A safe and supportive circle of women who are going through EXACTLY the same things you are
Imagine how good that would feel be grounded in what you want your home to become for you?
“I have an awkward space in my living room that I was struggling with. Paula is helped me reorganize the room so it made more sense. I’m so happy with her ideas! She is also working with my very limited budget which is such a blessing. I’d recommend her to everyone!”
~Noelle, Vancouver, WA
After this class you will feel:
- Clarity on what you want to create in your home now
- Open, expansive and ready to move forward in creating your perfect space
- Free from the mind clutter that has held you back so long
- Relieved that you finally have a plan that fully resonates with you
- Excited to finally live fully in your life and have a supportive, nurturing and inspired space!